OTR Drivers | Start up to $0.58/mile
We are seeking qualified Over-the-Road drivers that are looking to be home most weekends and work in a strong family atmosphere. You will be known by your name, not by a driver number. Most loads are in the Midwest, South and Southeast areas. If you looking to stay out longer than one week at a time, we have the miles to keep you moving.
- Newer equipment
- Dry van freight only — 53′ (no hazmat)
- Great home time
- Average 2,400 miles per week
- 99% no touch loads
- Most loads in Midwest, South, Southeast
- OTR drivers take equipment home
- Excellent Pay: Starting at $0.56 per mile, paid based on practical miles. (Bi-weekly pay.)
- Safety Bonus: Qualified drivers receive a quarterly bonus of $0.02 per dispatch mile.
- Paid Orientation: Even in the preliminary stages of the onboarding process, we pay you for your time — you value it, and so do we.
- Stop Off Pay: $25.00 per billable stop to customer, excludes first and last stop.
- OTR Driver Detention Pay: $20.00 per hour paid after 1 hour from appointment time.
- Breakdown Pay: $20.00 per hour. Paid at minute 1, during available service hours.
- Inspection Bonus: $25.00 gift card bonus provided for good roadside inspections.
- Paid Vacation: Earn-as-you-go, with one week of paid vacation available on your start date.
- Holiday Pay: Six paid holidays per year on the date of hire.
- Complimentary work shirts.
- Medical Insurance: Full-time employees get great benefits after 30 days of employment.*
- Supplemental Insurance: Aflac Accident Advantage, off the job accident only insurance with 100% premium paid. Other Aflac insurance plans available including dental and vision.*
- 401K Plan: Company match is 50% of the employee contribution.*
- DOT Physical Renewals: Paid during employment.
*Available the first of the month following 30 days of employment.