Safety Compliance Associates
DOT Safety and Compliance Services
Whether you have cargo vans, straight trucks, tractor-trailers, cargo tanks, flatbeds, or any other type of commercial motor vehicle, we can assist you with the development, implementation and management of your fleet safety & compliance programs.
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (DOT), various State Department of Transportation Agencies, and the insurance industry require all companies which operate commercial motor vehicles to have a safety and regulatory compliance program in place.
Safety Compliance Associates, Division of Lubenow Services, LLC can assist you with managing these programs, requirements and regulations. The following is a summary of what we can assist you with in this area:
- DOT Compliance Audits
- Driver Hiring & Qualification Compliance
- Driver / Employee Physical & Drug Testing Programs
- Driver Hours-of-Service & Log Auditing Programs
- Assist with Accidents & Cargo Claim Programs
- Electronic Logging Implementation Assistance and Training
We have the ability to audit logs for form and manner, hours-of-service, and falsifications. We can also provide monthly reports for your convenience.